Here are 15 movies to watch on Netflix (September 2018)
Written by Sam Mr on September 24, 2018
We’ve all been there. You’ve decided you’re going to watch a movie. You have the entirety of Netflix at your disposal, including even a pared down list of films you’ve already noted to watch at a future date. But then there’s the choosing. You’ve gotta find something that fits your mood, or something you and your friend/significant other/couch companion can agree on.
You spend hours browsing, and by the time you stumble on something you think maybe is the one, it’s too late, you’re too tired, and indecision has won out.
Here are 15 movies that will keep you glued this September
- Black Panther.
- To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before.
- The Witch
- Finding Dory (August 1st)
- The Killing: Seasons 1-3 (August 1st)
- Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (August 1st)
- Welcome to Me (August 6th)
- St. Vincent (August 10th)
- Pariah (August 16th)
- The 40-Year-Old Virgin (August 16th)
- Sausage Party (August 23rd)
- The Road (August 25th)
- The Good Cop”
- Sierra Burgess Is A Loser