Here are 15 ways you can stop that flu
By: Sam Mr - September 22, 2018
You wake up with a sore throat. Then come the coughing, sneezing, and sniffling. There’s no denying it — you’re sick. Sadly, there’s no cure for the common cold or the flu. But you can find relief faster with these smart moves.
- Get Your Flu Shot When You’re Happy.
- Blow your nose gently.
- Go to bed.
- Gargle with saltwater.
- Sip a hot beverage.
- Take honey
- Take a hot shower.
- Avoid close contact with sick people whenever possible.
- During flu season, wash your hands frequently to protect yourself and others from germs.
- Get plenty of sunshine and supplemental vitamin D. High levels of vitamin D have long been linked to lower rates of flu.
- Practice other good health habits.