CHRISTMAS IS HERE YEYYYY!! BUT SAFETY FIRST !!!
Written by cynthia on December 25, 2020
Our favorite time of the year is here X-mas. Everybody is really happy and eager. We are all preparing to travel and go for vacations, go to up-country and just connect with family and friends. We hope you have the best holiday filled with joy and good times and to make this successful here are few tips to make your holiday season smooth and to make sure you end your year on a good note and start January on a good note and kicking.
- Limit your contact with ill friends and family members.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm water and soap. Carry a sanitizer every time you are traveling and ALWAYS HAVE A MASK ON.
- Drink responsibly and know your limit. Alcohol can ruin a good day; you need to know your limits to avoid getting into unnecessary drama and fights. Avoid drinking and driving as this may put your life IN danger.
- Dress appropriately and according to the season if it is warm carry light clothes and if it is cold carry clothes that will keep you warm.
- Always remember to hydrate and destress during the holiday season and settle on positive vibes.
MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM US TO YOU!
NRG RADIO WISHES YOU THE VERY BEST DURING THIS HOLIDAY SEASON!!!